Drawer Box Height Relative to Drawer Front Height

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Nat Wheatley
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Plymouth Custom Closets

Drawer Box Height Relative to Drawer Front Height

Post by Nat Wheatley »

In the Door/Drawer editor I'm using the option ' Add Drawer Box with Drawer Front' to add my drawer boxes. The drawer boxes need to be 38mm shorter than the drawer fronts. I can set the top and bottom insets to get the correct height drawer box, which works if there's nothing else in the way. When there's a fixed shelf, cabinet top, or cabinet bottom involved, that the drawer fronts laps onto (at the top or bottom), it's shortening the height of the drawer box by more than the values that I've got the insets set to.

Is there a way to do this so that the fixed shelves/cabinet tops/cabinet bottoms don't factor into the top and bottom insets?
http://www.plymouthcustomclosets.com

Dell Precision 490/ Intel Xeon 3.20 Ghz/3 GB RAM/ Nvidia Quadro FX 3450/ Windows XP, sp 3
jason galbraith
Company Name: Eastcoast Ultimate

Re: Drawer Box Height Relative to Drawer Front Height

Post by jason galbraith »

Not really, you can always set the fixed height of the draw in the Min Height Inc.
Core i7-2600 @ 3.70Ghz - 8 GB ram - Win 7 Ultimate 64bit - 2 x 24" ASUS monitors - Nvidia 600 Quadro 1GB graphics
www.eastcoastultimate.com.au
Nat Wheatley
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Plymouth Custom Closets

Re: Drawer Box Height Relative to Drawer Front Height

Post by Nat Wheatley »

That'll work, thanks Jason.
http://www.plymouthcustomclosets.com

Dell Precision 490/ Intel Xeon 3.20 Ghz/3 GB RAM/ Nvidia Quadro FX 3450/ Windows XP, sp 3