Door/Drawer editor problem?

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Tim Massa

Door/Drawer editor problem?

Post by Tim Massa »

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues when taking a cabinet previously saved cabinet back into drawer/door front box editor and deleting/reinstalling a drawer front (with box), there's a 50/50 chance that the drawer front will size correctly and in the right location.
This is nothing new but with the half dozen or so updates, I'm wondering if others are still experiencing this issue?
My workaround has been to delete all door's and drawers and re-install. Sometimes it gets aggravating as their are file cab drawers that have strict heights and the drawer box settings are different from others in cabinet. Makes reinstalling all drawers an area easy to make a mistake in.

Thanks Tim
Scott G Vaal
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corporation

Re: Door/Drawer editor problem?

Post by Scott G Vaal »

Tim,

Please attach a cabinet and some steps so that I can see what you are seeing.
Regards,

Scott Vaal
-Thermwood/eCabinet Systems-
Dell Precision / Xeon E3-1240 / 8GB RAM /NVIDIA Quadro K2000
Leo Graywacz
Guru Member
Company Name: LRG WoodCrafting

Re: Door/Drawer editor problem?

Post by Leo Graywacz »

I'm having a problem with the drawer editor too. It is crashing the program when I pick my standard drawer box. If I pick a butted drawer it works, but when I pick my dado built drawer it crashes. This is the drawer I used in all my previous cabinets.

I figured maybe the drawer file got an error in it and I went to rebuild it. The program crashed as soon as I added the dadoed sides into it. I'm on build 13 right now, have 14 downloading as I write this. Hope it makes things work again.
Dell Precision 7710
Intel Core i7-6820HQ @ 2.70GHz 16.00 GB RAM
NVIDIA Quadro M3000M
512 GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 SSD
Win 7 Pro 64-bit

http://lrgwood.com