New User - 'Print Labels' unable to load report

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

George Lekkas
Company Name: Lekkas Constructions

New User - 'Print Labels' unable to load report

Post by George Lekkas »

Hi guys, I am only new (first post) to this forum and ecabinets in general.
I was hoping that some one might have a solution to my problem. I am getting a 'print engine error' when ever I try to print lables within the nest in eCabinets. It tells me that it's 'Unable to load report'.
This has happened after the latest update, it worked fine before that.
I had a version of Crystal Reprorts Ver. 11running in the background for a while. I have deleted it, and I think that its made it worse.

George Lekkas :cry:
Scott Marshburn
Guru Member
Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks

Re: New User - 'Print Labels' unable to load report

Post by Scott Marshburn »

Hi George. You might try to run a repair on eCabinets. Make sure that eCabinets is closed first. Then go to your control panel and under programs > Programs and Features click on eCabinet Systems 6.0 Build 15 then click on repair.
George Lekkas
Company Name: Lekkas Constructions

Re: New User - 'Print Labels' unable to load report

Post by George Lekkas »

Thank You Scott,
I tried it, but it still will not work. I go into the 'Nest Diagrams', I nest the job, click the 'Print Labels' tab, and the 5366 Avery Labels.rpt pops up. This then overlays with a smaller pop-up stating Print Engine Error X Unable to load report.

I did have Crystal Reports V 11 running in the background. I dont know if this has damages the 5366 Avery Labels.rpt file
I have loaded up my latest library (and jobs) on a old back up machine, and it works ok (slooooooooooooooooooowly)

I have found the .rpt file, and I can open it with crystal reports v11, only problem is, when I try to print it that way, Crystal reports crashes.