Prolems with Ecabinets

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Donald Estes
Company Name: Estes Woodworking

Prolems with Ecabinets

Post by Donald Estes »

I recently installed Version 6.1.3, & I'm having problems that just dont make sense. Took vanity cabinet from my files and added face frames, stiles are even with top of sides and 1/2" below bottom face of bottom, when adding Top Rail It installs above Top of stiles, When adding Bottom Rail It installs below Bottom of stiles, and no amount of adjusting will get them where I want them, Between stiles at bottom with bottom edge even with bottom end of stiles, and Between stile at top with top edge of Rail even with Top End of Stiles and top of Cabinet Sides. What's going wrong, I have Done this Millions of times with no Trouble?
Scott Marshburn
Guru Member
Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks

Re: Prolems with Ecabinets

Post by Scott Marshburn »

Hi, Donald. Could you post the cabinet so we could have a look
Ralph Balanik
Company Name: Ralph Balanik

Post by Ralph Balanik »

Not sure if this is relavent, but when adj features was introduced in version six build 15 it was suggested that any library created in an older version should first be saved in the current version by selecting whatever cabinets or libraries you wish to use and saving them under a new name using global modification. Perhaps you could try this before you try to modify or add faceframes using the current version.
Clint Buechlein
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corp

Post by Clint Buechlein »

Donald,

If I am reading your post correctly, go into Face Frame Editor, right click in bottom rail right next to where it meets the side stile. Hover over Face Frame Options, and choose Toggle Overlap.

-Clint-
Donald Estes

Post by Donald Estes »

I posted a problem with ecabinets, There are more problems : On opening page " What would like to do?" I click on "Load an existing job", page comes comes up with list of jobs, I click on job I would like to load, I click on "Open", job DOES NOT open Screen goes back to " What would like to do?" page, but above tool bar, "e (logo) eCabinet Systems 6.1.3 Job: Randles Vanity 3",but job is not open on screen? Back On opening page " What would like to do?" i click on "Develop Cabinets or Assemblies", my saved cabinets are on right I can select cabinet and it load from there, and hovering above Info I can
get location of file on disc and copy to send you copy.
Donald Estes

Post by Donald Estes »

Response to Clint I'm in Face Frame Editor,Clicking on" Face Frame Options" Does nothing!
Clint Buechlein
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corp

Post by Clint Buechlein »

Donald Estes wrote:Response to Clint I'm in Face Frame Editor,Clicking on" Face Frame Options" Does nothing!
Donald,

See the attached pictures. In picture 11 right click on your cabinet where the red dot is. In picture 12 hover over Face Frame Options, then choose Toggle Overlap.
Donald Estes wrote:I posted a problem with ecabinets, There are more problems : On opening page " What would like to do?" I click on "Load an existing job", page comes comes up with list of jobs, I click on job I would like to load, I click on "Open", job DOES NOT open Screen goes back to " What would like to do?" page, but above tool bar, "e (logo) eCabinet Systems 6.1.3 Job: Randles Vanity 3",but job is not open on screen? Back On opening page " What would like to do?" i click on "Develop Cabinets or Assemblies", my saved cabinets are on right I can select cabinet and it load from there, and hovering above Info I can
get location of file on disc and copy to send you copy.
Can you post the job? It will be saved where ever you tell it to save. Most likely you saved a job while in the Cabinet Editor. Saving a job will only save a Custom Layout, Batch Job, or a Line Drawing.

-Clint-
Attachments
11.JPG
12.JPG