edging info missing on labels!

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

ian bacchet
Company Name: IB woodworking

edging info missing on labels!

Post by ian bacchet »

I need help please on this! :wall:
I cant be the only one out there that this is happening to. When I print out my labels for my nested parts the little edging icon is not there! I have tried on two different computers with two different printers, It used to be there, but after I am only imagining an update, they disappeared! I have tried everything and no longer have any ideas.
Can someone please help me please.
Ralph Balanik
Company Name: Ralph Balanik

Re: edging info missing on labels!

Post by Ralph Balanik »

i had a problem with dimension lines in line drawing editor not printing even though they were displayed in the drawing on the screen. My print driver had been updated from an automatic update from the printer manufacturer and the new driver created the problem.I reinstalled the drivers that were on the disk that came with the printer and this solved my issue. I offer this as a possibility if nothing else works. Good luck!
ian bacchet

Post by ian bacchet »

I am running windows 10.
It seems to be a windows 10 thing
Forrest Chapman
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Forrest Chapman »

Update your graphics card drivers. That happens sometimes after a windows update so maybe it'll fix your issues.

Forrest
Jeremy Schiffer
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Corlane Custom Cabinetry LLC

Post by Jeremy Schiffer »

It's not just Win 10, it happens with us as well. Taking the cabinet to the editor and regenerating it usually brings the banding back to the labels. But, you don't know that it isn't going to show on the labels until cutting and labeling, which is too late. Seems to happen chronically on Assembly cabinets.
http://www.corlanecabinetry.com

Intel Core i7-5820 3.3GHz, 16GB RAM, NVidia Quadro K2200 4GB, Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
CS-41 4x8
CS-45 5x12
ian bacchet

Post by ian bacchet »

tried that didnt change anything. even if i do print to pdf and not to an actual printer , there is no edging data on the labels.
For some reason I am able to get edging data when i print but only with one old samsung laser printer that doesn't work very well, any other printer i try on any other computer gives me the same results, No edging data! I have no idea why it works only on this one printer.
ian bacchet

Post by ian bacchet »

If anyone was interested! The problem solved itself no thanks to anyone at ecabinets.
There was another windows update that happened and everthing went back to normal.
Bryan Sullivan
Company Name: Rylex Closet Systems

Post by Bryan Sullivan »

I was recently having this problem. Some jobs the edging would be displayed, others no edging. I called thermwood, and they suggested the problem might be specific to cabinet assemblies (about 30% of the jobs we run). The temporary fix is you can take the assembly into the cabinet editor from the batch area, select each cabinet and force a regenerate by opening the construction parameters and clicking okay. Then when you hit return to the batch area, answer yes to saving the changes. This will return all of the internal information back into the cabinets. This has worked for us. I believe the permanent fix is on the way.