CAB # in nested diagrams

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Marvin Pate
Company Name: Pate Cabinets

CAB # in nested diagrams

Post by Marvin Pate »

When I do a nested diagram, the nested list of cabinet parts, provides a CAB # beside of the name of a cabinet in the nest. The CAB # is always preceed by the letter 'B' then the number of the cabinet. Example: B2, B4, etc. I know the number represents the cabinets from the batch list, but where does the letter 'B' come from and can I change the letter to something else. There are times when I am making several cabinet batches at once and it would be nice to have the CAB # represent the initials of the cabinet job, or another letter instead of the 'B\" that I am getting. Thank you for any input.
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Marvin,
The \"B\" is there to let you know this was a Batch cabinet. This will distinguish between cabinets added by batch to a custom layout.
Kerry
Marvin Pate
Company Name: Pate Cabinets

Post by Marvin Pate »

Thanks...
alainalbert
Company Name: Woodoer Inc

Re: CAB # in nested diagrams

Post by alainalbert »

it would be great if we could change the B to another letter, the perfect example would be to help distinguish between B=Base and U=Upper and P=panel etc... It would also be great if we could have more control over the number as when you want to skip a number or start a different room at a different number.