drawer box losing RTA fittings

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

alainalbert
Company Name: Woodoer Inc

drawer box losing RTA fittings

Post by alainalbert »

My drawer boxes are losing their rafix fittings every time I change something in the construction settings. I have to insert them again via Adj Features/Drawer Boxes with Drawer Fronts. This was happening before the update to 6.2.4 and still now.

Has anyone else found this to be a problem?

Is there a solution?
Attachments
Floating Vanity 2DR.hsf
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 376 times
drawer box after.jpg
drawer box before.jpg
Ralph Balanik
Company Name: Ralph Balanik

Re: drawer box losing RTA fittings

Post by Ralph Balanik »

I would try using the drawer box designer to build a drawer with rafix fitting and save it to "my Drawers" or whatever. Then when you build a cabinet choose your drawer style from the drawer library. That may lock your rafix construction settings rather than setting them up each time you want that feature. I have done other geometry in drawer designer and it has stayed intact whenever I choose it from my drawer library so it may work for the rafix construction as well.
alainalbert
Company Name: Woodoer Inc

Re: drawer box losing RTA fittings

Post by alainalbert »

Hi Ralph. thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, these drawers were done in the drawer designer and saved to my drawers with the rafix fittings baked in. there is no reason that they should disappear and in fact, the pre-drilled screw hole which is another RTA fastener I the same drawer is not lost, only the rafix geometry... Strange