Material image for "B" side

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Stuart Douglas
Company Name: Bergman Custom Casework LLC

Material image for "B" side

Post by Stuart Douglas »

FEATURE REQUEST

Is it possible to have single sided material "B" sides designated with an image? The single sided material looks identical to double sided material when shown in eCabS. Think about an open base cabinet; The inside of this cabinet presents as a finished face, and an adjustable shelf (necessarily exposed on both faces) presents the same. The info popup (mouse hover) of course shows the material differences, but is not readily discernible by sight. Thanks in advance.
NVME SSM2HD 1TB NTFS
Clint Buechlein
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corp

Re: Material image for "B" side

Post by Clint Buechlein »

Stuart Douglas wrote: Thu, Dec 07 2023, 1:13PM FEATURE REQUEST

Is it possible to have single sided material "B" sides designated with an image? The single sided material looks identical to double sided material when shown in eCabS. Think about an open base cabinet; The inside of this cabinet presents as a finished face, and an adjustable shelf (necessarily exposed on both faces) presents the same. The info popup (mouse hover) of course shows the material differences, but is not readily discernible by sight. Thanks in advance.
Been on my list for a while too as well. I'll make sure to pass along to software engineers again.

-Clint-