New feature in Control Nesting PLEASE!!!!

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Bill Rutherford
eCabinets Beta Tester

New feature in Control Nesting PLEASE!!!!

Post by Bill Rutherford »

I know I have asked before, but would it be possible to put a delete all button in the add sheets dialog of control nesting? Many times we have multiple sheets (yesterday it was 12 sheets on one job) in control nesting and when we get ready to start the next job we have to select and delete the sheets one at a time. It would be so easy to hit \"delete all\" and then possibly answer a confirmation question rather then one at a time. Please!!

Thanks

Bill R

PLEASE (there that is three times I said please, that has to count for something :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Ryan Hochgesang

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Hi Bill,

I will certainly submit your request to our software developers for consideration.

You may already know, but method that works a little faster than selecting material, then going over to select delete button in dialogue box; keep right hand on mouse, use left hand pointer finger to hit delete on the keyboard.
Bill Rutherford
eCabinets Beta Tester

Thanks Ryan, I had not thought about that. One other problem with the new style keyboard \"delete\" is a two button operation. Can you say \"twister\" (obscure reference to mid 1980's game) :lol: :lol:

Bill
Ryan Hochgesang

I forgot about the new keyboard being a little more complicated :)))
Ryan Hochgesang

I forgot to mention that I did get feed back from the software development dept. and the \"Delete All\" feature will be available in the next release of Control Nesting.
Bill Rutherford
eCabinets Beta Tester

THANK YOU!!! ONCE AGAIN THERMWOOD COMES THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS!!
Bill Rutherford
eCabinets Beta Tester

THANK YOU :D :D :D :D
Rob Davis
Guru Member

Post by Rob Davis »

Is there a way to add multiple sheets of the same size in the add sheets of rolling nest without typing each one in individually? I want to add scraps that I have and there are 6 remnants of similar shape and size so do I need to put the same info in 6 times?