Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat, Nov 28 2009, 8:19AM
- Company Name: Noble Woodworks Inc.
I am looking to efficiently cut shaker door frames with eCabs and control nesting. My rail size is 2-1/4" and the rabbet is 3/8" wide by 1/2" deep in 3/4" MDF. Does anyone have the silver bullet?
- Guru Member
- Posts: 744
- Joined: Sat, Mar 05 2011, 7:29AM
- Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks
- Country: UNITED STATES
- Location: Jacksonville Nc
Wayne See this thread
Yes! Oh Yes! I Think We Are Going to make It!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests