Clipped Corner Cabinets

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Terry Hall

Clipped Corner Cabinets

Postby Terry Hall » Tue, Sep 21 2021, 7:26AM

Has anybody figured out how to make a resizable clipped corner or angled cabinet. It just seems to me that we have to jump thru lots of hoops to build a cabinet that's just slightly different, or out of the norm. I'd sure like to have some in my seed cabinets to resize and would pay to get some. I just don't have the time to invest so I just end up cutting them on the tablesaw instead of the cnc.

Scott Marshburn
Guru Member
Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks

Re: Clipped Corner Cabinets

Postby Scott Marshburn » Thu, Dec 16 2021, 4:45PM

Hi Terry. here is a clipped corner cabinet that i drew several years back I am not sure if this is what you were referring too but it is resizable.
Attachments
DynamicClipedCornerBaseVersion4ClipToeFlush.jpg
DynamicClipedCornerBaseVersion4ClipToeFlush.jpg (21.55 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
DynamicClipedCornerBaseVersion4ClipToeFlush.hsf
(1.64 MiB) Downloaded 160 times

Terry Hall

Postby Terry Hall » Wed, Mar 02 2022, 4:08PM

Scott, thank you so much. I was actually looking for an upper. I ended up just cutting the parts on the tablesaw and it worked fine, but slower. Thanks again and thanks for all the effort you put into this site. I should get on the site more.

Jim Bullis
Thermwood Sales
Company Name: Thermwood Corporation

Postby Jim Bullis » Fri, Mar 04 2022, 9:22AM

Terry Hall wrote:Scott, thank you so much. I was actually looking for an upper. I ended up just cutting the parts on the tablesaw and it worked fine, but slower. Thanks again and thanks for all the effort you put into this site. I should get on the site more.
Agreed, Scott's site is an excellent resource for advanced use of eCabinet Systems s/w. I send people there all the time for tips and tricks!

:beer:

Return to “eCabinet Systems Software”