Duplicate Material

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Joe Soto
Guru Member
Company Name: Fancyridge Wood Products LLC

Duplicate Material

Post by Joe Soto »

I keep getting this pop-up randomly. Sometimes when loading jobs but not every time, even the same job. Sometimes when just adding a cabinet to a room.
Trying to find a pattern as to when it happens but it's just too random. When adding a cabinet to a room it pops up only if I select Load Options, if I only click the cabinet, it loads fine. In the cabinet editor the same cabinets load fine.
I've looked at the cutlist and don't see any board stock or any material at .0075" thickness. I added a new material I named
"0 Thickness" at .0075" so the jobs will load but it's not listed in the cutlist either.
screenshot.png
cutlist screenshot.png
Tom Nienow
Company Name: Nienow Woodwork

Re: Duplicate Material

Post by Tom Nienow »

I sometimes get the same message-same .0075 thickness. When it does occur, every time I open the job it happens on I have to go through and edit every cabinet that the material changed on before I can work on the job - time consuming. Even after saving the job after editing the same process has to be done every time :wall: . On bigger jobs I go through all the editing, but for smaller ones I just start over from scratch so I don't have to change materials every time I open the job.