Hardware folder missing

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

JR Allen
Company Name: JRs Woodworx

Hardware folder missing

Post by JR Allen »

Can anyone tell me why the Adams Wood Product folder doesn't show up in the Hardware Objects area to select legs from?
The directory shows it to be installed in the hardware folder but doesn't show to add legs to a cabinet in ecabs.
Am I looking in the wrong area? Seems like it used to be there to select from.
hardware.jpg
Clint Buechlein
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corp

Re: Hardware folder missing

Post by Clint Buechlein »

My initial guess is that you copied data from one computer to another, but didn't get everything. You can rerun the installer for the items available here http://www.ecabinetsystems.com/ecabinet ... pdates.htm. Make sure eCabinets is shut down when running the installer and you should get a prompt the items have been installed the next time you open eCabinets.

-Clint-
JR Allen
Company Name: JRs Woodworx

Post by JR Allen »

Thanks Clint, I had a senior moment and didn't think about the Home button, everything is good now. :oops:
Clint Buechlein
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corp

Post by Clint Buechlein »

JR Allen wrote:Thanks Clint, I had a senior moment and didn't think about the Home button, everything is good now. :oops:
No worries, happens to the best of us. I was actually seeing the same issue and talked to the software engineers. Came up that I had manually copied files rather than using Backup/Restore feature to get everything for me and had missed an important file.

-Clint-