Profile Modeler

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Ingbert Kilian
Company Name: Loeven Morcel

Profile Modeler

Post by Ingbert Kilian »

Hi Everybody. We have a new CNC and I can not write the G-code in the Profile Modeler. When i want to write my cnc file then always comes the error window with the message An error occured while trying to create the G-code for Part.

I found here in the Forum to deactivate the read Only option in the Profile Modeler Proporties to give permission to the Profile Modeler to save or write the File. Unfortunately it isnt working, I can not deactivate read Only. I loge in as Technician with the same results.

Can someone help me with a good advise!

Thank you.
Ingbert Kilian
Company Name: Loeven Morcel

Re: Profile Modeler

Post by Ingbert Kilian »

Ingbert Kilian wrote:Hi Everybody. We have a new CNC and I can not write the G-code in the Profile Modeler. When i want to write my cnc file then always comes the error window with the message An error occured while trying to create the G-code for Part.

I found here in the Forum to deactivate the read Only option in the Profile Modeler Proporties to give permission to the Profile Modeler to save or write the File. Unfortunately it isnt working, I can not deactivate read Only. I loge in as Technician with the same results.

Thank you.
Ingbert Kilian wrote:Hi Everybody. We have a new CNC and I can not write the G-code in the Profile Modeler. When i want to write my cnc file then always comes the error window with the message An error occured while trying to create the G-code for Part.

Thank you.
Brad McIntosh
Guru Member
Company Name: CNC Automation

Re: Profile Modeler

Post by Brad McIntosh »

Ingberts re-post (doubled) on January 5th was in error. Ingbert was actually attempting to delete his original post.

We will be following up with Ingbert to resolve any Control Nesting and Profile Modeler questions and possible issues he may have.
Brad McIntosh
CNC Automation

Home: http://www.cncautomation.com
Twitter: @bmcncautomation