Install Error

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Derek Gooding

Install Error

Post by Derek Gooding »

Good Morning,

So, Ive been asked to install ECabinets v5.1 (the cd we have) on our new laptop so we can take it out to clients house and give them a better perspective (cheaper than printing if you ask me) and we can make changes on the spot. About half way through installation i get an error:

"Error 1305.Error reading from file C:\Program Files\Thermwood\eCabinet Systems\hardware\Slides\Fulterer\FR5755-24bk.jpg. Verify that the file exists and that you can use it."

That is the exact error, I navigate to that folder/file and of course, I can not open it. I havent used the CD in a little while, I do not see any scratches on the cd or anything. Ive tried the CD on a different computer, and still same error.

Any help guys would be appreciated, im not sure if I can do anything or if I half to request a new CD from you guys.
Feel free to drop me an email at sales@fineheirlooms.com

Anywho, thanks in advance.
Derek
Jean G Voyer
Guru Member
Company Name: Janot Interiors Ltd

Re: Install Error

Post by Jean G Voyer »

Before I start the program I would go on the ecab site and download the last update and install it. That will probably solve your problem.
Jean-Gabriel Voyer
Janot Interiors Ltd
www.customcabinetscalgary.com
Dell Precision PWS490, Intel Xeon CPU,3.00 GB Ram, Window XP Pro, Quadro Fx 3500
Rick Deskins
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood

Re: Install Error

Post by Rick Deskins »

You can try copying the CD to a folder on your hard drive, then run the install. If that don't work, call in for a new cd. If you do get it to install, don' forget to download the lastest update.
Rick Deskins
eCabinet Systems Programmer
Dell Precision / Xeon E3-1240 / 8GB RAM/ AMD FirePro V4900