Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.
Moderators: Mike Iubelt , Jason Susnjara , Larry Epplin , Clint Buechlein , Mike Iubelt , Jason Susnjara , Larry Epplin , Clint Buechlein
Jeremy Schiffer
eCabinets Beta Tester
Posts: 1168 Joined: Tue, May 10 2005, 9:36PM
Company Name: Corlane Custom Cabinetry LLC
Country: UNITED STATES
Location: Carnesville, GA
Contact:
Post
by Jeremy Schiffer » Thu, Apr 21 2016, 8:28AM
Every so often when I turn on the machine, this message pops up. I have not installed anything or run a system restore, so I always choose the third option. Is something supposed to be getting backed up that isn't? (12/16/2015 was before I received the machine.)
Attachments
Clint Buechlein
Thermwood Team
Posts: 787 Joined: Fri, May 15 2015, 1:21PM
Company Name: Thermwood Corp
Country: UNITED STATES
Post
by Clint Buechlein » Thu, Apr 21 2016, 10:20AM
Jeremy,
Can you call in on virtual service? If you can call in and put in the comments section "Machine Backup Attn Daniel"
Thanks,
Clint
Jeremy Schiffer
eCabinets Beta Tester
Posts: 1168 Joined: Tue, May 10 2005, 9:36PM
Company Name: Corlane Custom Cabinetry LLC
Country: UNITED STATES
Location: Carnesville, GA
Contact:
Post
by Jeremy Schiffer » Fri, Apr 22 2016, 9:00AM
Apparently not. I get a message saying "Our records indicate you're not a member of the advanced support program"
Daniel Vonderheide
Thermwood Team
Posts: 361 Joined: Wed, May 17 2006, 11:25AM
Location: Thermwood
Post
by Daniel Vonderheide » Fri, Apr 22 2016, 11:49AM
It has been added to our database. You can call in using the Virtual Service now.
Jeremy Schiffer
eCabinets Beta Tester
Posts: 1168 Joined: Tue, May 10 2005, 9:36PM
Company Name: Corlane Custom Cabinetry LLC
Country: UNITED STATES
Location: Carnesville, GA
Contact:
Post
by Jeremy Schiffer » Fri, Apr 22 2016, 12:36PM
Thanks Daniel, I'll try to get it going in an hour or so.