This is a wood grain job where the function to turn off grain to selected parts would have helped a lot.
This was the initial nest and by the time I fiddled it, I had 1 curved piece on sheet 8 that I would have been able to wrangle in if I could have adjusted the angles of a couple of the curves
If I was to start the job now after having done it, in hindsight, I would have found the best configuration layout manually before doing the DXFs. (This material was over $300 a sheet, so worth trying to save a sheet.)
As a side note, on standard board when a piece is selected, if you try and type an angle into the numerical angle box instead of using the slider, It goes straight to writing the CNC. I'm not sure if its meant to do that but it does it to me.
If you haven't finished all your adjustments you have to restart adjusting the layout from scratch.
It would be nice to be able to type in an angle because the the slider can be a bit laggy on the curved pieces.
And is there a nudge factor available for the numerical keypad arrows?