Wall editing

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Lee Gernandt

Wall editing

Post by Lee Gernandt »

I had to change a wall dimension U-shaped room, by adding 1/2". It was the wall between the other two walls, and now it shows that one side is overlapping the other wall by 1/4".When I go to detail room, itshows that the wall is 148 1/2". But when I go to the LDE the most I can get is 148 1/4".When I zoom in on the finished view, you can see it also.Any help would be appreciated.
Justin Melhiser

Re: Wall editing

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Lee
Please post your job file here or email it to me. My email is cabinets@ecabinetsystems.com
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Make sure you have all of the connecting walls selected before resizing the center wall. See Working with a Custom Layout -> Adjusting walls in the Wall Editor in "eCabinet Systems Made Easy" on the help menu for details.
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Lee
I just wanted to check and make sure everything was correct and working properly. If you have any other questions or need to email me any other files, please do so.
Lee Gernandt

Post by Lee Gernandt »

Thanks for the help. That's what I did wrong, I didn't make sure the connecting walls were highlighted. Seems like every problem I encounter usually falls into operator error.
Michael Yeargain
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Timeless Cabinetry and Mantles

Post by Michael Yeargain »

Lee Gernandt wrote:Thanks for the help. That's what I did wrong, I didn't make sure the connecting walls were highlighted. Seems like every problem I encounter usually falls into operator error.

To error is to be Human? :oops:
Intel Core i7-5820K (6-Cores, 3.3GHz, 15MB Cache)
32Gigs DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB
SSD 840 256Gig, 2TB, 3TB, Samsung (2TB)
Corsair RM650